skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Daniel's journey to Indonesia
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Getting down to the wire
Well. I've got about 6 hours before I take the longest plane ride of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
▼
July
(12)
Pi Purbo Asmoro
And some temples in Bali.
my teacher and me
Picture's from Pak Made's
some promised pictures with explanations
Back online!
Hey Guys,Things are going really well. I've done ...
some pictures of the performances I've seen so far
Day 2
Day One
Bali at Last.
Getting down to the wire
About Me
Daniel Fay
Williamsburg, Brooklyn NYC, New York, United States
I am an art teacher at Lyons Community School, an Artist and a puppeteer. I was recently awarded a Fund for Teachers Grant to study Puppetry in West Java and Bali.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment